I hereby make application to rent the premises located at:
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Information:
In consideration for the Landlord accepting you as a tenant and entering into a lease/tenancy agreement with you, you expressly consent to and authorize the following:
- The Landlord may obtain information about you through a tenancy and/or credit report and as permitted or required by law. You expressly authorize that your credit information be disclosed to the Landlord.
- The Landlord may use information about you to determine your suitability as a tenant and as permitted or required by law.
- The Landlord may disclose credit information about you to the credit report provider, as permitted or required by law, for inclusion within a database of rent-roll information and within a tenancy file on you, for purposes of:
- Tenant reporting and credit reporting in accordance with provincial credit and consumer reporting acts;
- Establishing a credit history and/or rental history;
- Maintaining aggregate statistical data for purposes of tenancy and credit scoring;
- Supporting the credit approval process in accordance with governing legislation.
- You expressly authorize the credit report provider to retain positive credit information regarding you for the purposes outlined in section 3 above, for p to twenty (20) years. Negative credit information shall be maintained on record in accordance with provincial credit and consumer reporting acts.
- You agree that all statements on the Residential Rental Application are true and you expressly authorize all references to release information about you to the Landlord for verification subject to sections 1 to 5.